Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sign, Sign, Everywhere A Sign

Located at C. A. Smith's Grocery, Duncan Farmstead

Are you old enough to remember that song by the Five Man Electric Band? . .Well, I am. . .and for a month it has been playing over and over in my head. . . .every time I worked in the store. . .
 
"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?"

Located at Duncan Farmstead

I never realized how many signs we have until I began taking Sneak Peek photos for you. . .I think Coca Cola signs are the most plentiful. . .but we have many others scattered around the farmstead. . .Some advertising. . .Some informative. . .Some just for fun. . .
 
 
(grin) . . .The funny thing about this sign is. . .we have no sidewalks. . .(chuckle--chuckle). . .A little humor never hurts anyone, does it?
 
Just popping in for a moment. . .I'm on my way back outside to add a few more signs. . .'sign, sign, everywhere a sign'. . .hmmm. . .hmmm. . .hmm, humm, humm. . .LIFE IS GOOD. . .