Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Farmstead Newletter July 2007

We began with only four buildings. . .2004

Before the blogs. . .before the farmstead websites. . .I sent out newsletters with stories and information about the activities and renovations going on at the farm. . .It's hard to remember when everything wasn't done online. . .We have all come to depend on social media and other connections via our cell phone or computer. . .

The thing I love about the 'old-fashioned' way of communicating is the truly personal touch and the fact that I can find a newsletter in a moment and hold it in my hand. . .I do have four blogs and two websites that I have used to spread our news globally, and it's been a good thing. . .but I still love holding an actual document in my hand.

Here is the first of three newsletters to share with you. . .from July 2007. . .They are in JPEG form. . .


 


 




No comments: