Friday, September 30, 2016

FARM FRIDAY


This is an occasion to be noted. . .RARELY--ever--do I get a shot of our farm cat LITTLE BIT. . .except for maybe her back end as she scurries away. . .She never stands still for any length of time when I pick up the camera. . .This is a typical shot. . .


Little Bit is the sweetest ever. . .but so shy. . .Most visitors never know she's around. . .She's John continual companion. . .and mine when I'm outdoors. . .You would think she'd know I mean no harm when I pick up the camera and try to shoot those beautiful yellow-green eyes. . .Nope. . .The minute she hears the camera focusing. . .She's GONE. . .I have more back end photos than a person wants in their album. . .


Which is why I was so surprised when this morning I found her under the shotgun house steps and she allowed me a few minutes for a photo shoot. . .


Companion. . .Mouser. . .Barn Cat. . .Shy. . .and Wistful. . .
That's our LITTLE BIT. . .
So GLAD I finally got a good shot of her !!!!!