Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Ten Feisty Women, One Brave Man and A Farm Style Photo Shoot at C A's Grocery

 
I'm so glad I can let you in on a SECRET. . .I've been bursting at the seams ever since October. . .when TEN GALS and ONE GUY from TEMPS PLUS in Blytheville, Arkansas. . .visited the farm for a FUN-FILLED photo shoot. . .Now that the ad has come out in several MAGAZINES. . .and I'm told on billboards in Blytheville and Osceola. . .I can break my silence. . .
 
 
 
 
 
These LADIES. . .and ONE GENT. . .put on their BOOTS AND JEANS. . .
donned those CLASSIC WHITE T's. . .
and got their FARM STYLE ON. . .
While the photographer went to work, I snapped several behind-the-scene shots. . .
 
 
 
 
 
And here they are in the
HOLIDAY EDITION OF DELTA CROSSROADS. . .
 
 
 
 
 
Check out the rest of DELTA CROSSROADS. . .a magazine that celebrates LIFE IN THE DELTA. . .  They are FREE at banks, museums, and public places all across Northeast Arkansas. . .or. . .view the entire HOLIDAY ISSUE at: Delta Crossroads Magazine
And please. . .
TOOT YOUR HORN 
if you see us on those BILLBOARDS. . .
 
LIFE IS GOOD. . .